The submission of abstracts can only be accepted via the online abstract system. Abstracts sent via e-mail and post will not be accepted.
Abstract submission deadline: March 10, 2022
The abstracts to be presented at the congress should be in the form of experimental studies, clinical studies and original case reports, which can contribute to scientific development and should give a concluding message. Since the submitted abstracts will be included in the Abstract Book in the same way, attention should be paid to spelling errors. The authors are responsible for all typographical errors.
Important Note: Please read the FULL TEXT RULES and PRIZE Manual…
1. Abstracts will be collected through the online abstract system.
2. Academic titles should not be used in author names.
3. Names should be written in lower case with only the first letter capitalized.
Ex: Mehmet Küçük
4. The names and addresses of the institutions where the authors work must be specified.
Ex: Xxxx Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi, Xxxx Ana Bilim Dalı, İstanbul
5. Only the first letter of the abstract title should be capitalized. (Abbreviations are the exception.)
Örn: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx XXXxxxxxxxx
6. If abbreviation is used in the abstract, the full name of the abbreviation should be stated in parentheses.
7. In the abstract, the aim of the study and the methods used should be briefly stated, the findings should be summarized with sufficient numerical detail and the result should be explained within the framework of the presented findings.
8. Abstract; purpose, method, findings and results should be written using the titles.
9. The entire abstract should not exceed 500 words, excluding the title, author's name and surname.
Abstracts that do not comply with any of these clauses will be excluded from the evaluation regardless of its content.
- * If you are going to use the online notification module for the first time, register to the system using the "New User" link.
- * After registration, the explanations on the page will help you. Carefully read the messages and explanations given.
- * Since the submitted abstracts will be printed in the same way, attention should be paid to typographical errors.
- * You can follow the entire evaluation process of your paper via the system with your e-mail and password.
For technical support or questions during submission, you can contact us at +90 0232 464 13 51 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Evaluation of Abstracts
The evaluation will be made by the Scientific Evaluation Committee as blind review by keeping the names/surnames and institutions of the researchers secret over the internet. At least one of the researchers must complete the congress registration process for the papers to be presented at the congress and published in the abstract book. The Scientific Committee has the right to change and decide on papers as oral or poster presentations. The result of the evaluation will be sent to all the owners of the presentation as a final letter and we strongly state that the presentation holders should pay attention to the final decision on how their presentation sits.